It's Your Move!

Choosing the right Realtor is the key to a successful purchase or sale. Choose "Real Estate on the Move" and discover remarkable!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Jack Tells All Part I

My dad, Carmen, thinks I’m a funny kid.  Well, I am a funny kid…I get it from him!  Please allow me to introduce myself.  My name is Jack and I run the Lonardo household in Penfield, no matter what Mommy and Daddy think.  I am smart, I am cute and I am two years old…Yeahhhh…

The other day, Dad and I were cruising around doing the guy thing.  Actually, we went out to buy Chocolate Easter Eggs.  This was Saturday. (Isn’t it a little late, Dad?) As we drove by McDonald’s, I called out, “French Fries!  French Fries” .  I think old Pops was a little suspicious because he asked me how I knew about McDonalds.  He never took me there…OK! OK!  So I went there with Mom a couple times…big whiff!  I like the Happy Meal toys…but seriously Dad, I mostly know about McDonald’s from TV.  I’m lovin it.

 

They don’t give me enough credit.  As I mentioned before, I am a smart kid…The other day, Dad told me we were helping out the poor Easter bunny.  Now, Mom and Dad don’t know it, but the jig is up here, folks!  Here is what I can tell you about the Easter Bunny: I have never seen him personally but I am sure that I would like him.  And I am certain that he is taller than Dad.  He drives a yellow HumVee and hands out baskets of goodies to all the kids.  I saw the tire tracks on the front lawn, honest I did!

 

Mom and Dad, don’t put anything past me!  I know a lot…like McDonalds, the Easter Bunny and how to drive you crazy by shutting the locked bathroom door at night….The life of a two year old….Yeahhhhhh

1 comment:

Aunt Holly said...

OH MY GOSH - this is hilarious! Thanks for sharing, and thanks for realizing that your child runs the household! He will leave sometime - I promise - maybe 18, maybe 30, but eventually he will fly the coop! Heehee! Love his (smart) Aunt Holly

Blog Archive